- Reset Macros. The factory reset function achieved by holding the SET button on the L2-DM for 6+ seconds now performs many setup features allowing basic configuration without a laptop and gateway. The full set of macros are listed on the Specification Sheet found at http://lumencache.com/learn.
- Some exciting uses include being able to set the channel signal range to 0-100%, basically OFF and 100% ON PWM signal. This is important when using an SV to power an exhaust fan.
- There's a few macros allowing a scene level to be stored and at the same time an ON and OFF scene. When used on the DM attached to a touchpad, the scenes are automatically configured for All ON, Scene 1, and All OFF. This allows builders to set the lights at the levels they like to show a home, and store the setting in a house full of DMs in minutes. Then realtors can easily touch the touchpad buttons and intuitively use the three scenes. All without any coding or a laptop!
- Default ID is 0. Serial commands addressed to ID 0 will allow ALL unassigned units to respond to commands sent to ID 0. This makes it easy to turn a new project under construction ON or OFF with one command.
- New serial command. The reset macros above can be triggered remotely via the serial protocol.
- New serial command. The MODE can be changed remotely via the serial protocol.
- Updated serial command. Device Hail now includes the ID number to search within. Hail ID 0 for all new, unassigned IDs as before. Hailing for ID 1..240 will allow you to identify if two devices have the same ID assigned.
How to operate your LumenCache LibRE system. Questions and tips on saving every or controlling devices.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The L2-DM Dimming Module has some new features added. See the release notes below for firmware version 180702.03: